Catholic Church on Union Street, Plymouth MI Creator
Draper, Charles G. 1865 - 1941 Institution
Plymouth District Library Subject
Plymouth (Mich.) Subject
Churches -- Michigan -- Plymouth Subject
Catholic Church -- Michigan -- Plymouth Item Number
part of the Charles Draper Collection, Plymouth Historical Museum Type
Glass Plate Negative of Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church located on Union Street, behind City Hall. First occupied by the Universalist Church, it was built in 1900 and later destroyed by fire on December 23, 1932.