Copy of stereoptican view belonging to Mrs. Eddy Baker. Taken about 1855-60. Given to Bob Mitrteer and copied by Miss Daisy Chapel. It shows the west side of Clinton street, between Main and Elizabeth. Town Square in foreground. Left to Right Roger's house, now 146 Clinton, Eddy Baker's store, Dr. Herman Brown's Drug Store and P.O.; Blacksmith and Wheelwright's shop.