Ada Doebler Glawe (1888 - 1987) sits in a planting machine with bushels of rhubarb shoots to plant. Her husband, Bill (1890 - 1951) stands behind her, looking at the empty field. A small dog stands nearby. The Glawe Farm was on 45311 Schoenherr Road, north of Canal Road. The farm was previously known as the Schulz Farm (from Ada's grandparents).