Sterling Heights (Mich.)--History--St. Paul Lutheran Church
Group of 9 women and 2 men (all unidentified) pose outdoors next to St. Paul Lutheran Church, wearing choir gowns. A car is parked in the background. Mrs. Magdalena Krentz was director of the choir at this time. Church was located on the corner of Hayes Road and Canal Road, and was built in 1901.