St. Paul Lutheran School students, outdoors Creator
Sterling Heights Public Library Subject
Sterling Heights (Mich.)--History--St. Paul Lutheran School Subject
NULL Item Number
Hugo Quitmeyer (b. 1911), teacher, poses with students (12 boys, 9 girls) of St. Paul Lutheran School. The group stands along the side of the church building, located on the corner of Canal Road and Hayes Road. This church building was erected in 1901.