Presbyterian church buildings -- Michigan -- Grand Haven
Grand Haven (Mich.) -- Church history
The local Presbyterian church was begun by Rev. William Ferry in 1834. This building began as a structure erected in the 1850s on Washington Street. Most of it was moved in 1885 to the southeast corner of Franklin and Fifth Streets. It was completely remodeled in 1911 and served the congregation until the present church was built in its place in the 1950s.