Reformed church buildings -- Michigan -- Grand Haven
Grand Haven (Mich.) -- Church history
Known as â€œthe Church of Many Towersâ€, this was the third building to serve the congregation, which was organized in 1851. The structure pictured was dedicated in 1870 and burned during the great fire of 1889. Two more churches were built in the same place on Washington Street and also burned. Their sixth building, also on this site, was built in 1914 and serves to the present day.