Church of God (Adventist) -- Michigan -- Grand Haven
Grand Haven (Mich.) -- Church history
The founders of this church gathered initially in 1907. Their first permanent place of worship was erected in 1925 on Grant Street. Membership grew and when the Second Reformed Church building on Washington St. became available in 1955, this building was acquired by the Seventh Day Adventist congregation.