St. Paul's United Church of Christ Creator
Loutit District Library Subject
St. Paul's United Church of Christ (Grand Haven, Mich.) Subject
United Church of Christ -- Michigan -- Grand Haven Subject
Grand Haven (Mich.) -- Church history Item Number
The cornerstone for this church was laid in 1893 when it was known as the Evangelical-Lutheran St. Paulâ€™s Congregation. It was located at the corner of Fulton and Seventh Streets. In 1961, the church bought property on Griffin Street and, in 1969, built the structure in present use. The building pictured was sold to the Manting Equipment Company.