Welcome to the Selinsky/Green Family Farmhouse. Located at Eleven Mile and Jefferson behind the St. Clair Shores Public Library, the restored farmhouse reflects the time period of the 1880s to 1920s. Built by the Selinsky family in the 1870s, the house was given to daughter Ernestine when she married John Green in 1874. The house is now a museum. The St. Clair Shores Hstorical Commission moved the house in 1975 and restored it with the help of many volunteers. This lamp shines as a welcome to all who come to visit the farmhouse.