Village of St. Clair Shores Fire Department c.1928 Creator
St. Clair Shores Public Library Subject
fire department--st. clair shores Subject
st. clair shores--history Subject
NULL Item Number
On October 28, 1928 the Village Fire Department and mascot dog assembled for this group photograph at the north end station at Jefferson Avenue and Avon street. Standing by the left truck, from left to right, are: Ken Bell, Norm Whiting, Chief James Stapleton. Standing on the left truck are from left to right: Harvey Burke, John Koepsell, Captain Jim Bell, Ed Bell and Dave Meldrum. Standing by the right truck from left to right are George Springer, George Supernauch, and Wesley NEsky. Standing on the right truck from left to right are Ed Trombley, John Boyd, L. Vincent, Tom Dickman, Roy Vernier, Clarence Vernier, Otto Robel and Clarence Lacey. John Boyd was killed on duty in November 1928.