Otto Weber's and Bill Fresard's General Store c.1914 Creator
St. Clair Shores Public Library Subject
grocerie stores--St. Clair Shores--Weber and Fresard's Subject
St. Clair Shores --history Subject
NULL Item Number
Located on Nine Mile Road and Jefferson Avenue, Otto Weber and Bill Fresard's general store was built in 1914. The top floor was a boarding house. Theresa Weber later operated this structure as an apartment building. It was demolished in 2000.