Village Police Department Creator
St. Clair Shores Public Library Subject
Police Department--St. Clair Shores, MI--History Subject
St. Clair Shores, MI--History Subject
NULL Item Number
The Police Department was located in the Davis Building on Eleven Mile and Harper Avenue during the 1920's. L-R: Trufley Dubey, Chief Harold Lanstra, Philip Eckhout, Harvey Champine, Charles Nelson, and Jim Trombley pose with four motorcycles and three vehicles.