Photo of print of Mineral Well House, Lansing. Built by C.Y. Edwards and others 1870, burned 1879. Located on the east side of South River Street while the Bath House and Mineral Well were on the west side , about 75 feet south of the River Street Bridge. The Bath House was later the site of Jarvis Engineering. Hugh Lyons, a former Mayor was in charge of the Bath House and John Smallwood was chief barber. A railroad station was on the grounds and a landing accomodated small steamers that operated on the Grand River.