Hulst High School, Fulton School and Lowell School Creator
Anderson, Adolph Institution
Dickinson County Library Subject
School buildings Item Number
Item also published with caption in: Dickinson County, Michigan : from earliest times through the Twenties / compiled and edited by William John Cummings. Iron Mountain, Mich. : Dickinson County Board of Commissioners, 1991. 432 p. : ill, maps, ports. ; 3 Description
Photograph of the Hulst High School and the two annexes near it, built in the early 1900's. The Fulton School, also known as the manual training school, was built to the northeast of the Hulst school. The contract for the Lowell School, a four-room building housing grades one through four, was let in early June, 1904. This photograph was taken shortly after the Lowell School was completed.