St. Patrick's Catholic Church, Manse and School Creator
Loutit District Library Subject
St. Patrick's Catholic Church (Grand Haven, Mich.) Subject
Catholic Church -- Michigan -- Grand Haven Subject
Grand Haven (Mich.) -- Church history Item Number
St. Patrickâ€™s Church was built on Fulton Street in 1872 with funds from Captain Thomas Kirby. With the continuing support of the Catholic community, by 1887 the church also had a new spire, a bell, and an organ. The school was opened in 1919 and operated until the 1950s. The updating of US-31 and growth in membership led to the construction of the present St. Patrickâ€™s Church, which was dedicated in 1957.