Elizabeth Hatton Memorial Hospital (Grand Haven, Mich.)
Hospitals -- Michigan -- Grand Haven
This was the former home of the William H. Loutit family, purchased by William Hatton and presented in 1919 to the City of Grand Haven. Its name honors his deceased wife. The building served as the cityâ€™s hospital until it was replaced twenty years later by the present facility on Sheldon Road. It was razed in 1963.